Wifipumpkin3 is a Powerful framework for Rogue Wi-Fi Access Point Attack
- iptables (current: iptables v1.6.1)
- iw (current: iw version 4.14)
- net-tools (current: version (1.60+)
- wireless-tools (current: version 30~pre9-12)
- hostapd (current: hostapd v2.6)
sudo apt install libssl-dev libffi-dev build-essential
Clone the Wifi Punpkin Repo
git clone https://github.com/Offensive-Wireless/wifipumpkin3.git
Install Pyqt5 for Wifi Pumpkin
sudo apt install python3-pyqt5
python3 -c "from PyQt5.QtCore import QSettings; print('done')"
Install Wifi Punpkin 3
sudo python3 setup.py install
What is Wireless Phishing?
Wireless phishing is any technique by which an attacker attempts to convince wireless network users to divulge sensitive information.