How to Install Wifipumpkin3 on Kali Linux
Learn how to Install Wifipumpkin3 and start using a Powerful framework for Rogue Wi-Fi Access Point Attack.
- iptables (current: iptables v1.6.1)
- iw (current: iw version 4.14)
- net-tools (current: version (1.60+)
- wireless-tools (current: version 30~pre9-12)
- hostapd (current: hostapd v2.6)
sudo apt install libssl-dev libffi-dev build-essential
Clone the WifiPumpkin3 github Repo
git clone https://github.com/Offensive-Wireless/wifipumpkin3.git
Install Pyqt5 for WifiPumpkin3
sudo apt install python3-pyqt5
python3 -c "from PyQt5.QtCore import QSettings; print('done')"
How to Install Wifipumpkin3
sudo python3 setup.py install
What is Wireless Phishing?
Wireless phishing is any technique by which an attacker attempts to convince wireless network users to divulge sensitive information.