It includes explanations of why they are important and advice on how to protect against them.
Comprehensive and timely information on the latest security threats and vulnerabilities is provided to help organizations secure their connected devices.
- Weak Guessable, or Hardcoded Passwords
- Insecure Network Services
- Insecure Ecosystem Interfaces
- Lack of Secure Update Mechanism
- Use of Insecure or Outdated Components
- Insufficient Privacy Protection
- Insecure Data Transfer and Storage
- Lack of Device Management
- Insecure Default Settings
- Lack of Physical Hardening